TIP OVERLAY GEL NAIL
- Sanitize your hands and your client' hands
- Remove Polish with Harmony Polish Remover
- Gently pushing back cuticle and removing any excess cuticle from the nail plate.
- Gently remove the shine from the natural nail using a 180 grit file, then dust.
- Sparingly apply PH Bond to the nail plate and allow to dry.
- Apply Tips (Blend natural tips to the nail plate. DO NOT blend French Tips)
- Apply a thin coat of FOUNDATION gel aggressively into the nail plate, then lightly stroke over the top. Cure 10 seconds for LED Light or 1 minute in UV Light.
- Using Clear Builder Gel pick up a small size ball and apply like polish over the entire nail. Cure for 10 Seconds in LED or UV Light.
- Using a Pro 5 Brush apply a thin layer of Pink Builder Gel in the nail bed area. Massage into the cuticle area and drag toward smile line. Once gel is in place draw a reverse smile line. Cure for 10 Seconds.
- Apply a White Builder Gel using an Pro 5 Brush by placing the clean side of the brush onto the extension next to the natural nail then roll product off of brush while pulling toward the free edge. Remove excess gel from your brush and refine the smile line. Start in the center of the smile line and pull up toward the cuticle. Cure 10 Seconds LED or UV Lights.
- Apply a thin layer of Clear Gel, like polish, to entire nail surface from cuticle to free edge.
- String Clear Gel where White & Pink gel meet and to create arch location.
- Cure 30 Seconds in LED Light or 2 Minutes in UV Light.
- Cleanse nails- Gently pat surface of nail with an Lint Free Wipe lightly saturated with Har-mony Cleanser and gently wipe to remove sticky residue from the nail. (NOTE: Use a new wipe for each hand. A wipe with excess gel on it can cause dulling)
- Finish file the nails. DO NOT use a finish file any softer than a 180 grit file for cuticle and contour filing.
- Apply GELISH Top It Off from cuticle to free edge on four finger and cure for 30 seconds in LED Light. Repeat on other hand and do thumbs separately.
- Cleanse nails.
- Apply No Cleanse Sealer from cuticle to free edge on four fingers and cure for 2 minutes in UV Light. Repeat on other hand and do thumbs separately.